Sunday, July 12, 2009

In Which I Miss Yale, Have Strange Dreams and My Family is Awesome

So, I had a dream last night in which my best friend, a kid from my program (李英杰), an Inuzuka from Naruto and I were the main characters, and the guy from the movie The Wrestler + Dolly Parton (they were married) and my best friend's mom and sister played supporting roles. It seemed like the Inuzuka was in charge of our little group. We were staying at Dolly Parton's house and had to sneak out when the guy from The Wrestler started cooking dinner (it was apparently that bad, and the Inuzuka said he'd get violent if he caught us trying to leave). We were also using their house as a base to participate in some sort of widely-attended outdoor activity. I kept going back to Ross' house for supplies, and his mom and sister were eating cereal there. Uh...perhaps I should stop reading stories about ninja before sleeping too little.

In other news, the other day I was hot and I thought "Winter at Yale wasn't that bad. Stepping outside was pretty refreshing, and my purple coat is comfy." East Coast, I concede the point. I see how people could want to live on you, could grow fond of you even. I am glad I get the chance to live on you. However, I do not concede the battle for the best coast. The West still wins.

In other other news, I have the best family ever. We adopted two new kittens (adorable!) and WITHOUT ANY PROMPTING FROM ME my family named them Link and Mei. It does not get any better. I miss you, family!

And since I can't leave comments because of China's censorship, GENE I LOVE YOU and I finished Coffee Prince senior year? Unless they made a new season?! I miss you and I'll be home soon/come visit me at Yale please! Daniel, I'm glad you've un-stalkered yourself. Naruto >>>> Dragonball Z. John, DAAAAANZO WHAAAAAAAAAAT I wanted to kill something after reading that chapter! I need the next update. Also you just reminded me there's probably a new FMA out. Time to go read! Oh, and I hope your week-long adventure is going amazingly!

2 comments:

  1. "The West still wins."

    I'm an L.A. guy, so I confirm this truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best Dream Ever
    Best Cats Ever

    Every video game store in Akihabara has a floor for old games, and every single one has all of the old Zeldas. It is absurd.

    ReplyDelete